Have you ever heard of Thermapen? This is a really clever and super fast thermometer for cooks which ensures that your roasts, steaks and chops come out that perfect medium-rare every time.
Thermapen is the UK’s number one selling food thermometer which measures temperature over the range of -49.9 to 299.9 °C. It offers a combination of speed, accuracy and convenience of use.
- patented, automatic 360° rotational display
- reaches temperature in just 3 seconds
- auto intelligent backlight
- motion-sensing sleep mode which automatically turns itself on and off when you pick it up
- FREE traceable calibration certificate
Thermapen 4 is really cool as it knows when it’s dark and it turns the backlight on for you, so you can easily read in poorly lit kitchen areas.
It is powered by a single AAA battery with a life expectancy of 3000 hours in normal use. Thermapen is priced at £60 and available in ten vibrant colours on the Thermapen website.
Thermapen is offering the chance to one lucky My Little Italian Kitchen reader to win one.
Enter the gleam form below. This is a raffle. The more entries the more chances of winning.
Terms and conditions:
- You can enter with the Gleam widget below via blog comment, twitter, instagram or pinterest.
- Please comment on this blogpost before proceeding with other entry options (this is mandatory).
- One winner will be randomly selected, announced in this blog post and contacted via their provided e-mail address. Please claim your prize within 4 days of being notified.
- Giveaway open to UK residents over the age of 18 only.
- This giveaway closes on February 18th 2016
WINNER: CALVIN C.
463 thoughts on “Cooks Thermometer Thermapen giveaway”
roast lamb–with lashings of red currant jelly
I love roast turkey – not just for christmas!
I love em all but I think pork is probably my favourite
Lamb with all the trimmings
Roast turkey with all the trimmings, probably because I only eat it once or twice a year
I do love a slow roasted lamb shoulder.
Roast pork & apple sauce